EMBASSY OF INDIA
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates who have good knowledge of written & spoken English and possess excellent computer skills:
Business Research Associate: 1 POST
- i. Master’s degree in Economics, or Master in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent degree in Finance
- ii. The candidate shall have good knowledge of statistics analysis
- iii. Candidates must have excellent written and spoken English, Chinese language with Advanced certificate in English.
- iv. Excellent MS Office and computer skills
- v. Good Typing speed (40 wpm and above)
- i. 2-3 years of work experience in Market Research, market analysis, or other such area which require analytical ability
- ii. Trade facilitation (Facilitation of imports, advising on regulatory requirement for import, product registration)
- iii. Knowledge of working on social media
- iv. Knowledge working with think tank, research/statistics cell
- i. Market research on potential areas of economy, sourcing information from various agencies, Ministries, furnishing brief reports, highlighting lessons for India and potential opportunities.
- ii. Commercial intelligence, monitoring changes in regulatory framework, laws etc., which potentially impact Indian importers as well as Indian companies working in China.
- iii. Assist Indian exporters regarding their queries related to facilitation of products (process of import, registration and various documentation requirement etc.)
- iv. Facilitation of visits/meetings of Indian officials/businesses with Chinese government/business agencies.
- v. Engage and liaise with the Chinese Government Departments and industry bodies
- vi. Trade promotion assistance including organizing and coordinating participation in business exhibitions and other such platforms
- vii. Management of commercial events
- viii. Knowledge of good office record keeping management, follow up mechanism etc.
Pay in Hand : RMB 6600(Approx)
The applications may be sent with latest resume and photograph to the Head of Chancery, Embassy of India, No. 5, Liang Ma Qiao Bei Jie, Chaoyang District, Beijing-100600. Application should reach by October 18, 2019.
Please contact: TEL: +86 10 85312552;
Fax: +86 10 85312574