EMBASSY OF INDIA
The Embassy of India in Beijing is pleased to inform that Government of India has decided to further liberalise its e-visa policy for Chinese nationals. The liberalisation is from the perspective of duration and fee of e-visas.
2. From October 2019 onwards, Chinese nationals can apply for e-Tourist visa (e-TV) of a 5 year validity with multiple entries. The visa fee for this 5 year multiple entry e-TV will be US$ 80.
3. In addition, it has also been decided that prospective tourists can avail single entry 30 day validity e-TV at a reduced visa fee of US$ 25. For a 30 day e-TV during the months of April to June, the visa fee will be only US$ 10.
4. The one year multiple entry e-TV will continue to be offered but at a reduced visa fee of US$ 40.
5. In addition to the above e-TV, the existing e-medical visa, e-conference visa and the one year multiple entry e-business visa will continue to be issued from the online platform of Indian visas. Further details on electronic visas can be obtained from the following weblink: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
6. It is anticipated that this unilateral liberalisation of e-TV for Chinese nationals will further enhance people-to-people exchanges between the two countries and encourage more Chinese tourists to choose India as a destination for tourism purposes.
October 11, 2019